Also from root wood and not due to impurities chipable material we can produce fuel.
This is done in the simplest case by crushing and followed by screening of the starting material. But also for special problems, we offer additional solutions such as stone separation, air classification or manual sorting.
- Shredding and screening of grubbing material to get biomass fuel
- Shredding of roots and forrest residue by the DW
- Star screener operations with oversized lang material after the first chopping operation. After that the material will get a secondary crushing.
- Screening of the < 30 mm fines
- ready biomass fuel
- Fractioning of the contaminated crushed material by downstream screening and star screener separation….
- …air classification…
- …and manual resorting.
- Cleaned fuel mass….
- …and eleminated material.